My first chocolatini was heaven in a glass. This is how you make it happen at home!
1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
1 1/2 oz white creme de cocoa
1 oz baileys
Shake in martini shaker with ice, pour in martini glass, add a cherry for garnish. Drink, bask in chocolately ambiance and repeat!
This is a really awesome, easy recipe for homemade pizza dough that doesn’t require a bread maker to make I have made this recipe multiple times and it really is a no fail recipe.
Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (should be warmer than room temperature, but not “hot”)
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until the yeast has become frothy. Avoid stirring the yeast/sugar mixture (it really does not make the process go faster )
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Knead with hands until nice and smooth.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Grease pizza pan. Roll out the dough onto the pan.
- Add your pizza sauce, and whatever ingredients you desire. Pop into the over and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Nom like you’ve never nom’d before.
Before I finish this post, I’d just like to point out, this is my first post of 2011 What a delicious way to start out the new year!